Join the HVCC
Membership is open to any business, of any size and from any sector. Our members enjoy free access to a huge range of useful resources and receive significant discounts on all our events, networking functions, training seminars and products and services from other members. To join please fill in the online application form below. We’ll send you an invoice and once your first payment is received, you can start taking advantage of all we have to offer.
HVCC provides a comprehensive learning and development programme and a wide range of networking functions providing plenty of opportunities to build your business contacts, create leads and showcase your business.
Membership can be paid monthly or annually. For any other queries re membership please contact Anna at (04) 939 9826 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Membership
Members agree to be bound by the constitution and contractual conditions of the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce. Click here to view our constitution.
Annual subscription payments are based on each member’s total full time staff numbers according to the table,the first monthly instalment must be paid upon signing. Subsequent subscriptions are billed automatically and are payable by the 20th of the month following each anniversary of membership.
Membership can only be resigned in writing within one month of renewal. Resignations received outside of this period will be subject to a pro-rata payment of the annual subscription.
All information held on the database relating to this membership is confidential and shall only be used by HVCC in relation to the services provided by HVCC.
From time to time photographs of members taken at HVCC events will be used in promotional material for the organisation and your business details may be provided to Alliance partners and other members to promote savings available to HVCC membership.
- If a member resigns after having paid the annual subscription, no refund of any part of the subscription will be made.
- Members who do not wish to renew their membership must notify the Chamber in writing (by letter or email) before the subscription becomes payable i.e. before the 20th of the month in which the subscription becomes due.
- All accounts which are overdue by two months or more will be passed to a collection agency and all collection costs will be added to the account.
- While subscriptions are overdue there is no entitlement to member discounts or to member-only rates for training and events.
- Members agree that they will not, nor will they permit anyone else to disclose or sell all or part of the Chamber membership directory to any third party. The information on this form will be used by the Chamber for membership purposes only. It will not be released to other parties without your permission.