The HVCC encourages members to make the most of their membership. Here are the main benefits:
- You and your colleagues can attend Business After 5 events and make those important business connections. You can invite your clients to attend. Free entry for members.
- You and your colleagues can attend our many learning seminars. Topics are so varied there will definitely a topic relevant to your requirements. Seminar costs lower if you are a member.
- Three times a year you can send us an article about your business – people love to hear good news. You can be in touch with 700 members in the bi monthly hard copy newsletter or email another 2800 contacts in the wider Wellington / Hutt region in the bi monthly e newsletter.
- Your business can offer fellow members a discount. Your discount is advertised on our website.
- Your business can offer fellow members a Lead Magnet voucher. This has proved to be an excellent way of getting sales leads for your business. Your voucher is advertised on our website.
- Your business can be Member of the Month on our website and newsletters.
- There are varied opportunities of being a guest speaker for 20 minutes. We often have events that require interesting speakers.
- You can host your own Business after 5. Show off your business and obtain more business connections.
- You can run a Chamber Learning Seminar in your area of expertise. We will promote your seminar through our database and you will have new business potential.
- Room Hire. You have the choice of three new meeting rooms. Our rooms are fully equipped and are a quiet place for meetings. Members can use the small meeting room for free up to 2 hours.
- You can make use of our database for your own special offers. For a small cost you can directly contact members.
- You can be involved or facilitate a key focus group.
- If you wish your business to have a higher profile within the HVCC there are sponsorship opportunities worth discussing.
- There are regular Women in Business networking luncheons.
- Your business can enter the annual Business Excellence Awards to recognize the hard work of you and your team.
- An opportunity of having a stand at the Wellington Region Business Expo.
- The HVCC offers free Business advice especially for new businesses.
- There are payment options for your membership subscription.
- Certificates of Origin can be processed at the HVCC office.
- Save $'s on your power and gas bills with Meridian Energy & HVCC.
Your business is important to the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce and we are here to help support your business in whatever ways we can. Please feel free to contact us to discuss any matters that relate to your membership.