Terms and Conditions
Trading Name: Business Hutt Valley Limited. New Zealand Owned and Operated business entity
The name that will appear on your statement will be Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce
This is the official website of Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce. By accessing our site you agree to our terms of access listed below.
The content on our site is for information only. While we try to ensure that the content of our site is free from error, we do not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness or its suitability for your intended use. The content on our site is not intended to be a substitute for commercial judgement or professional advice, and you should not act in reliance upon any of our site's content, without first obtaining professional advice relevant to your circumstances.
How we use your information
When transmitting your personal information over the Internet, you should remember that the Internet is not a secure environment. Any personal information you transmit to Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce may be used by Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce . to provide information to you about the full range of products and services offered Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce .
We do not sell, publish or give away your information. Information about you provided to us can be used by us to carry out our business.
We disclaim, to the extent permitted by law, all liability or responsibility to anyone for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may result from the action or failure to act by anyone in reliance on the content of our website.
Changes to content
All content on this site (including these terms of access) is subject to change at any time.
Unless otherwise specified, the content on this site has been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law for the supply of products and services to persons resident in New Zealand only. The content of this website and any contracts formed with Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce. arising out of this site are governed by New Zealand law and New Zealand Courts have jurisdiction.
Please contact Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce for prior permission if you wish to create a hypertext link to any page on this Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce Website. If you create a link to the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce Website, you remain fully responsible for any consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect and you will protect Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce against all loss, damage, liability, costs or expense arising from or in connection with the link. Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to any content on other websites that are not under our direct control.
- If a member resigns after having paid the annual subscription, no refund of any part of the subscription will be made.
- Members who do not wish to renew their membership must notify the Chamber in writing (by letter, fax or email) before the subscription becomes payable i.e. before the 20th of the month in which the subscription becomes due.
- All accounts which are overdue by two months or more will be passed to a collection agency and all collection costs will be added to the account.
- While subscriptions are overdue there is no entitlement to member discounts or to member-only rates for training and events.
- Members agree that they will not, nor will they permit anyone else to disclose or sell all or part of the Chamber membership directory to any third party. The information on this form will be used by the Chamber for membership purposes only. It will not be released to other parties without your permission.
The Chamber’s constitution is available on line at www.societies.govt.nz
Delivery Times for Goods and Services
Delivery times for goods and services are provided in advance and events and seminars are delivered as stated in the advertising and marketing material promoted through the HVCC database and other marketing material.
Any information you transmit to us may be used by us, to, amongst other things, advise you of our products and services. We do not sell, publish or give away your information. In certain situations, we may be obliged to disclose information to law enforcement or other government agencies, for example in the event of an investigation into any activity that is illegal, or that may expose us to legal liability. You have the right to access and correct your personal information held by Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993.
The content of our site is protected by copyright and no part of our site may be reproduced or adapted in whole or in part without our prior consent.
All Prices are stated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce uses the Paystation Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Paystation processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
• Payments are processed in real-time
• Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by Paystation
• Paystation have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre