12 Months of Unprecedented Disruptions: Adapting to COVID-19
A Business Leadership Perspective
We are excited to host the Hurricanes CEO, Avan Lee.
Like all of us in business, the Hurricanes have had to adapt rapidly to the challenges of COVID-19.
The Hurricanes Chief Executive Officer will share how he has led the Hurricanes through the last 12 months:
- Dealing with changing timeframes
- Revenue and cashflow disruption
- Changes to the business operating model
- Managing team culture, health and wellbeing
- Keeping customers and supporters engaged
Join us for lunch with Avan Lee at Open Polytechnic on 13 May 2021 to hear this inspirational story.
We’ve also been told Avan will bring one or two friends with him ...
VENUE: Open Polytechnic Atrium
DATE: 13 May 2021, 12-2pm
COST: Members $20+GST, Non-Members $40+GST
You MUST register to attend this event.