Managing business debtors to safeguard and maximise cashflow is an important aspect of any business. Many profitable businesses have failed due to lack of cash and replacing cash due from customers via other means is often expensive and can be risky. That is why having an approach to credit management that optimises the way you manage your debtors is so important.
At BizEnhanz this is our specialty. We offer:
- Expertise - director Nick Gilbertson has over 30 years direct credit management experience leading the credit management function in major Australasian companies such as BP, Z Energy and Energy Australia.
- Commercial Acumen - the application of credit management recommendations has to be realistic against the backdrop of the particular business environment.
- Risk Management Focus - An important part of credit management is an understanding of the principles of risk management.
- First Rate Credit Analysis - rest assured that BizEnhanz are experts at analysing customer debtor ledgers, terms of trade, contracts and security documentation and creating recommendations for business performance improvement.
- Powerful Problem Solving - To highlight potential problems and to present solution options that are appropriate for the risk level and business environment.
Engage BizEnhanz to:
- Assess the current risk of non-payment from your credit customers
- Implement processes for assessing new customers
- Review existing or recommend new securities to ensure risk appropriately mitigated
- Ensure terms of trade are relevant for all forms of legal entity
- PPSA registration & documentation review
- Processes for collection of overdue accounts
For more information please see our website at www.BizEnhanz.co.nz