CERT NZ is a government-enabled organisation that launched in April 2017. CERT NZ is here to improve cyber security in New Zealand and is the primary front door for reporting all cyber threats and attacks.
CERT NZ supports businesses, organisations and individuals affected by cyber security incidents, and provides trusted and authoritative information and advice. You can report cyber security issues to CERT NZ using the online reporting tool, or if you’d rather speak to someone on the phone the contact centre is open from 7am – 7pm, Monday to Friday. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t exactly sure what the problem is, reporting a real or potential cyber threat or incident is easy.
Stay up-to-date with the latest from CERT NZ by signing up to email alert updates and quarterly news at www.cert.govt.nz. You can also follow us on Twitter: @CERTNZ
Referral Links for Top Tips for Businesses:
• Is part of a global effort to improve cyber security.
• Receives information from local and international sources as a trusted government body.
• Securely gather information on cyber threats and incidents in New Zealand through our online reporting tool.
• Raise awareness of cyber security impacts and best practice.
• Collates a profile of the threat landscape in New Zealand and report on this to help all New Zealanders.