Lisa Kinghorn Secretarial Services is a one-stop-shop for business administration. With over 30 years of experience, LKSS provides businesses with the invaluable support they need to run like clockwork.
The day-to-day stresses of running a business can really add up. It’s all those little daily details that eat up valuable time; time that could be spent building your business.
That’s where we can help.
Whether it’s support for a one-off project or a few hours of help each week, clients enjoy a customised, personalised approach. From large companies to small businesses and solo entrepreneurs, LKSS offers a professional and efficient service to clients all over New Zealand.
Here’s some of what we can help you with:
General Administration, including:
● Copy typing (from handwritten notes or documents)
● Purchasing and setting up office and IT equipment, furniture and stationery
● Meeting and event logistics
● Recruitment and on-boarding new staff
● Completing business forms, e.g. membership registrations, insurance applications etc
● Digital Transcription, including videos, board/committee proceedings, medical notes and interviews
● Drafting business templates such as letters, forms, contracts, timesheets etc
● Basic set up of social media pages.
Accounts Administration, including:
● Setting up accounting software (data entry of inventory, suppliers and customers, professional branded templates for invoices, quotes and purchase orders)
● Filling in credit application forms ready for signature
● Setting up filing system for retention of invoices and receipts
● Email management, including setting up email filing system and rules so only important emails are seen first
● Travel logistics, from flights and accommodation to visa applications and foreign currency
● Meeting, function and retreat management and logistics, including venue, catering, transport, stationery, AV, minutes, prizes, gifts and more.
● Recruitment support including interview appointments and packs, on-boarding packs and drafting offer letters / contracts.
● Locating appropriate venues and ensuring dietary requirements are met
● Organising agenda and timeline, plus collation and distribution of agenda papers
● Accurate minute taking and timely minute distribution
● Diligent Boardbooks experience.
Get in touch today!