04 586 8308 or 274 0843882
PO Box 39268
Wellington Mail Centre 5011
A Property Valuer born and bred in the Hutt Valley, he is committed and passionate about valuing, to get and give value, get results, increase value and benefits to clients .
Philip is a Valuer through and through having 25 years private practice, all within the Wellington and Hutt Valley area covering both Residential and Commercial property.
He commenced in the early 1980’s with the Government Valuation
Department, walking the streets of Wellington and the Hutt Valley undertaking Government Valuations, qualifying as a Registered Valuer in 1983 and then entering private practice.
Over the next 20 plus years Philip worked for various Valuation firms in the Hutt Valley and Wellington. For 10 of those years up to 2005 he worked for CB Richard Ellis an International Property and Valuation company in Wellington covering the greater region and undertaking both Residential and Specialist Commercial valuation work for both private and public entities including specialist valuations for Territorial Authorities, national and international companies and working for Residential and Commercial developers and investors, plus many private residential owner occupiers and investors.
In 2005 Philip commenced practice on his own account, based in Lower Hutt, undertaking a full range of Residential and Commercial work for his clients throughout Wellington and the Hutt Valley.
Property Services & Specialties
Philip specialises in the following property areas:
• Residential pre purchase and pre sale advice
• Residential Valuations for Purchase and Mortgage
• Residential Valuations for Sale
• Residential Rental Valuations
• Residential before and after Valuations, ie., proposed house additions
• Residential Investment Valuation/advice
• Commercial Valuations of Retail, Office and Industrial for Purchase/
• Commercial Rental Valuations for Landlord or Tenant
• Insurance Valuations/Body Corporate Insurance Valuations
• Valuations for Transfer – Family Trusts