Join us and be Part of a Collective Business Voice
Together we are a Strong Business Community
There are many benefits to being a member of the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce. We hope you will join us and reap the rewards:
- Great networking opportunities through business after fives, breakfasts, lunches and other social events – online and offline
- An array of interesting, practical seminars and training opportunities
- Meridian Energy – the chance to save money on your monthly power bill for your business
- Expert advice and mentoring
- Marketing opportunities including member to member offers, social media and newsletters
- Special deals for members at a large range of local and national businesses
- Guidance and support for new business owners
- Women in Business quarterly luncheons with speakers and networking for women
- Trade connections with International Chamber of Commerce and Certificates of Origin
- Potential for higher profile promotional opportunities through partnerships and sponsorships with the Chamber
- Advocacy, representing the voice of business to local and central government, industry groups and other stakeholders
The Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce is the voice for local business. We are passionate about supporting the local business community and advocating on behalf of both employers and employees.
Every day we represent the views of business to influence the policy and decision-makers of our cities, our region and our country. Our voice reflects the interests and concerns of business owners, with an aim to provide a business environment that supports business growth.
The Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce runs the following annual flagship events:
- Wellington Region Business Expo
- Wellington Region Business Excellence Awards
- Wellington Region Business Hall of Fame
This very important work is only achievable with the ongoing support of our valued members.
Ask us about:
- Event Sponsorship
- Tailormade Partnership Programmes
- Tailormade Business Safaris
Membership starts from just $23/month
|Staff numbers:||1||2-5||6-20||21-50*||51-100||100+||Not for Profit/|
|Monthly fee (ex GST):||$23||$33||$40||$59||$85||$133||$33|
* Includes central government and embassies
A month’s notice is required for cancellation of membership. Please submit your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any arrears will need to be addressed prior to confirmation of a cancelled membership.